THURSDAY - Things you should know about OPOPO:
• It is as much fun to see them live as it is to shout their name at the top of your lungs (Which is lots. Really! Try it…see?)
• They are kind of completely adorable. Scruffy, cute, and they sang a song about their mom. Adorable!
• Their raucous blend of crazy electro-pop-rock is really, really loud and will make you wish they had OPOPO-branded earplugs for sale.
• These dudes are full of boundless energy and didn’t seem to ever stop moving.
• The drummer wore an amazing holographic neckpiece that had us completely mesmerized. We want one.
Text by Laurie McGregor
More of our coverage of NXNE 2011 here.
Adam Bunch is the Editor-in-Chief of the Little Red Umbrella and the creator of the Toronto Dreams Project. You can read his posts here, follow him on Twitter here, or email him at email@example.com.